SPORTING FC HOUSE LEAGUE ACADEMY PROGRAM
Training program fully certified by Sporting Clube de Portugal!
U7 to U12
The objective for this program is: “Educating for life through soccer”
U7 to U9: Promotion – FUNdamentals
- Developing and improving motor skills and coordination
- Preparing players to coexist within a group
- Familiarizing players with the techniques of soccer
- Engaging players through body and mind
- Enhanced competitive training
- Introduction to concepts of defensive and offensive play
- Understanding rational occupation of space
- Having fun in a structured environment
U10 to U12: Initiation – Learning to Train
- Continued development of motor and coordination skills to support advanced technical skills
- Developing and mastering basic techniques in game context situations
- Developing and perfecting principles of offensive and defensive play
- Promoting fair play and respect for ALL individuals inside and outside of soccer
May 26 to September 12,
Tuesdays and Thursday at Brockton Stadium from 6 pm – 7pm
Per session $375
Full payment due upon registration. Payments can be made in-person at Brockton Stadium or online via TeamSnap.
More Informations in person at Brockton Stadium – 515 Brock Avenue
Online mandatory registration on: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/221192
Full uniform (1 Sporting FC jersey, 1 short, 1 socks).
Registration is limited, we will be taking children on a first come, first served basis.
Program or location may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances.