Emergency Action Plan
Sporting FC Soccer Club recommends that the following procedure is used when dealing with an Incident or Accident.
- Stay calm but act swiftly and observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- Listen to what the injured person is saying
- Alert the first-aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries
- In the event of an injury regarding specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised
- Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics
- Contact the injured person’s parent/ guardian
- Complete an Accident Report Form (See “Accident/ Incident Report Form” in this section)
- Hand the copy of the Accident Report Form in to your Club Administrator.